Twitter Facebook Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Visit Henrico

Clarke-Palmore House Museum

Built in stages beginning in 1819, John Clarke purchased this property in 1855 and added the second story. His daughter and Estelle and her husband John Palmore added the clapboard section in 1910. In 1999, Vera Morton, daughter of John and Estelle Palmore, donated the house and 12 acres to Henrico County.
1 of 1
Back to