Twitter Facebook Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Visit Henrico

Deep Run Schoolhouse

Built in 1902, the two-roomed Deep Run Schoolhouse operated until 1911. A center-folding wall divided the two rooms and heated by separate wood stoves. Water was provided from a well on the grounds, and the “necessaries” were outdoors behind the building. On weekends, the wall was opened for dances and other social activities.
1 of 1
Back to