Twitter Facebook Instagram

Sign up for email updates from Visit Henrico

Henrico Theatre

The 400-seat theatre hosts a variety of arts programming for all ages. This art deco movie house opened to the public on April 25, 1938, when tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property and reopened to the public on October 27. 2007.
1 of 2
Back to
Top